SSAA National is seeking a full-time Membership and Merchandise Officer to assist its Sydney team with data entry and merchandise needs. Come work for Australia’s premier shooting organisation - 180,000-plus members and growing.
About the role
The SSAA National Sydney office, based in the western suburbs, is seeking an enthusiastic and capable Membership and Merchandise Officer to join its small central administration team working with the IMIS membership software system. In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Processing applications for new memberships and renewals
- Answering telephones in a professional and prompt manner
- Resolving complaints and concerns of members
- Processing orders for merchandise
- Packing merchandise
- Carrying out stocktake
- Entering data
- Other duties as requested
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous data entry experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong MS Office ability
- High degree of time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and autonomously
The role is full-time, with payment according to the appropriate Clerk’s level. The role is likely to start in April/May 2017.
Further information about the role is available in the Job Description below.
Please address your letter and resume to Manager Membership and Merchandise and email to [email protected]
Applications close Saturday, March 31, 2017.